Dr. Daniel Kalb MD, MPH, FAAFP is a paediatric doctor from Tennessee who has decided against vaccinating at his Cool Springs Medical Centre. He lists eight points to his reasoning;
1) They cause Autism. He has had 15 years experience caring for ASD children and has heard a lot of stories from mums and says arguments used against vaccines causing autism are just stupid. He also says “Don’t quote the single study from the CDC that shows that MMR is not linked to Autism. One of the authors of that paper, Dr. Thompson, said that the data was falsified and the study manipulated”. Read HERE for vaccine research corruption.
2) The ingredients such as aluminium, formaldehyde, and animal DNA are not good to inject into babies. Think of cancer, and autoimmune disease.
3) Not every child is going to react the same way to vaccines and sacrificing the few for the many is not acceptable.
4) Its a lot easier for the manufacturers to hide behind the vaccine injury protection act than it is to create safe vaccines. The US have paid out over $3 billion in vaccine caused injuries. These payments are not made by the manufacturers of the vaccine but by the government through tax payer funds.
5) ‘Gardasil? Are you kidding me? It is not safe. Just read the package insert and if you are still not convinced, those that developed cervical cancer or neuroimmune disorders or other complications from the vaccine would be glad to talk to you.’
6) ‘Vaccine development began in the 1930’s. Genetics, Epigenetics, the role of environmental toxins on the environment is much more recent than that... we know a lot more now. Isn’t it time to incorporate that knowledge into the development of safe vaccines?’
7) ‘Dr. Andrew Wakefield’s research was properly defended and vindicated 4 years ago. The Lancet paper stands: There is a link between the MMR vaccine and Autism.’
8) In regards to going back to the dark ages ‘...We have a plague of autoimmune diseases including Autism. There is a plague of Acquired Immune Dysfunction (ring a bell).’
The article from realfarmacy.com can be read HERE.
In this clip Dr. Suzanne Humphries speaks about the other side of vaccinations that some people don't like to hear. she also says she wants people to hear both sides and make their own decisions. Dr. Humphries started researching after she noticed a link between vaccines and kidney disease. She wanted to know if vaccines are safe.